Medellin, Antioquia

We started to develop a project for MR Michael Mullock from woodwindows.com, he specified everything for the project and we started, once we sent him all the development, he suddenly dissappeared and stoled us 8000 dollars. Don't do any business with this scammer.

It was for a project in Costa Rica, We made the whole terrain development, we made the views, the houses, everything and we were scammed, we lost a lot of money and reputation from our friends.

Don't do any business with this scammer, he cheated me all last year saying: I will pay andheneverdidit

Had an Experience with Woodwindows?

Comments

3dmagicaldesigns2

I have to say that Mr Mullock and I have made a very nice arrangement.It was a big misunderstanding between us, We have already resolved our problem and I am very satisfied with the treatment he gave to my case.

I have called pissed consumer many times and requested this comment to be removed.

It hasn't been possible so I am posting a very positive comment.This is my way to say I have solved my problem with woodwindows, you should do business with Mr Mullock, after all this problem he has proved to be a very responsive and reliable person

Michael Mullock will promise everything, take the money and never come back.i have been mugged and never felt so violated as when i purchased his wimdows.

Michael Mullock will not return when there are problems.

Windows will fail.Cost us tens of thousands, and more to come.

to recent ***sumer #984701

Do you know where they are located? I'm trying to serve him lawsuit papers.

#219527

Do you know the shop address in costa rica for woodwind. We have been scammed fro hundreds of thousands

#219526

#219522

Does anyone know the shop address in costanrica for woodwind ?